The ORCF is set up with three different E-scrip rebate programs. If you shop at Gordon Food Service, Meijer, or Hardings, you can sign up using The ORCF identification numbers, and you will receive a card, much like a charge card. Just present or scan the card every time you shop at that store, and a percentage of the sale will come to the ORCF.
• Calendars: Each year, the ORCF produces a calendar, with pictures showing activities and progress made during the previous year. The 2016 calendars are now available.
Suggested donation for calendars: $20.00/ea
• Engraved bricks: Bricks can be engraved with up to three lines, and up to 19 characters (including letters, spaces, and punctuation) on each line. You may download the request form by chicking here. Just print the form, fill it out, and mail it with your check or money order to the address on the bottom of the form.
Suggested donation for bricks: $50.00/ea
• Crosses: Crosses are made from the wood lath pieces that were removed from the churches interior walls, and come with a Certificate of Authenticity and a square nail, also from the original church building. They are approximately 2 inches x 1 inch in size.
Suggested donation for crosses: $20.00/ea
• License plates Flexible plastic plates state that you are supporting the restoration.
Suggested donation for license plates: $10.00/ea
• CDs Three Hymn Sings were recorded and the songs have been divided into four different CDs. Currently Volume 1 and the Christmas Volume are available.
Suggested donation for Hymn Sing CDs: $10.00/ea
We also offer CDs by two different Christian vocalists singing, among other things, "The Old Rugged Cross".
CDs by The Garretts: $15.00/ea
CDs by James McDuffy: $15.00/ea
• Polo Shirts: Shirts sizes S, M, L, & XL. Colors available: sand, navy, burgundy.
Polo Shirts: $25.00/ea
Polo Shirts: Sizes XXL and XXXL. Colors available: navy or burgundy.
Polo Shirts 2 & 3 XL: $30.00/ea
• Baseball Caps: Sand , burgandy, and navy baseball caps are $20/ea.
Items being shipped are an additional $2.50 per item for shipping and handling.
"The Old Rugged Cross Lives On" by Molly Tate Shaffer is a historic account of the restoration of the ORC Church, the creation of the ORC Memorial Garden, and the ORC Museum. It is scheduled to be available this winter. Check back for an update on its availability.
Checks or money orders made out to The Old Rugged Cross Foundation (ORCF) may be sent to:
The Old Rugged Cross Foundation
PO Box 41
Niles, MI 49120
We apologize that we are not set up for handling credit cards.